Complementary feed for poultry
Promotes a phyiological metabolism of the respiratory tract • enhances vitality and performance • includes natural herbs • complementary feed for several poultry species as quails, chickens, geese and ducks
Körnerpick Profi Bronchial Protect supplies established nutrients to enhance the vitality of weak poultry. It can be used as a complement to veterinarian therapies or as prevention in cases of high infective pressure within the flock.
Especially situations with high stress potential e.g. if new animals has to be integrated in the flock or if an infection starts to spread, losses of vitality and performance are a common problem for individual animals. To protect sensitive chickens in advance or to improve the regeneration of weakened animals, the targeted feed supplementation with specific herbs and essential oils is a well approved strategy.
Körnerpick Profi Bronchial Protect combines 4 of these valuable herbal compounds:
- Licorice: Well documented is a positive effect to the respiratory tract, in particular the mucolytic and expectorant properties of licorice juice. According to its antiinflammatory and spasmolytic capabilities, licorice is also commonly used in cases of disorders within the gastrointestinal tract.
- Thyme: The thyme´s essential oils are well-known in relation to their effectiveness fort he respiratory tract. They support the liquidation of tight mucus and relieve to cough up. Furthermore thymol and carvacrol inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and virus, an important property if there is a high threat of infection within the flock.
- Star anise: Although Star anise and Anise have got a different botanical origin, both plants include similar essential oils which particularly show effects for mucolytic and carminative applications. So Star anise is a well recommended remedy due to its pleasant impact to bronchia and digestive tract.
- Peppermint: Wellknown as a tasty tea blend, peppermint is also common to be used as an appetizer for sensitive and weak animals. Furthermore peppermint oil has got strong antimicrobial properties and can help to inhibit the proliferation of undesirable bacteria, yeast and mould in the gastrointestinal tract. Thus it is used basically for different inflammatory diseases of the gastroinestinal mucosa.
Stressed chickens often show decreased feed intake. For this reason we developed Körnerpick Profi Bronchial Protect as a liquid concentrate which can easily be added to drinking water.
The benefits at a glance:
- supports & activates the metabolism of the respiratory tract
- for more vitality & better performance
- with natural herbs
- also suitable for poultry such as geese & ducks
|Liquorice root juice||1,0 %|
|Sodium ascorbate (1b301) TA||6.800 mg|
|Thyme oil (CoE 456) SA||4.000 mg|
|Anise star oil (CoE 238) SA||4.000 mg|
|Peppermint oil (CoE 282) SA||4.000 mg|
NA = Nutritional additives
ZA = Zootechnical additives
TA = Technological additives
SA = Sensory additives